- · I believe that every athlete is an individual and needs to be treated as such. I endeavour to help every athlete become the best they can be, not only to improve as an athlete, but also as a person.
- · I will maintain my knowledge and full understanding of current best practice training theory and do my utmost to put this into practice for the benefit and safety of all athletes.
- · I will be approachable and maintain open, honest and supportive communication between myself and my athletes at all times.
- · There are no shortcuts and there is no substitute for hard work.
- · Mental preparation is as important as physical preparation. Every athlete has their unique mental state which allows them to perform at their best. This needs to be found, understood and enhanced to facilitate their best performance.
- · I have a strong commitment to sound ethical practice and personal integrity.
Please understand this is my philosophy, if you like it great, if you want to take any part of it for yourself Please ask. Thank you and Regards, Cameron